CrossFit Unstoppable’s mission is to provide people, no matter of gender, age, abilities or circumstances a positive place and atmosphere to develop their fitness and health with the best coaching, instruction and programming available to increase their functionality and enjoyment in their life and others.
- CrossFit Unstoppable is a family.
- Leave your ego at the door.
- Everyone in our program must be supportive, encouraging, and willing to kick their butt for improved fitness.
- We do functional movements. We do not use machines; We make them.
- Quitting a workout is never acceptable. We can scale or modify, but we always finish a workout.
- Life doesn’t distinguish between aerobic and anaerobic; neither do we.
- We have a new and different workout almost every day.
- If you don’t have fun doing CrossFit, you’re not doing CrossFit.
- We don’t care what the scale says. We measure our fitness by strength, endurance and performance. When our performance improves, we start to look damn good too.
- Fitness is never suppose to be easy; it is earned, worked incredibly hard for and can always be improved.
- CrossFit will develop you mentally as it does physically. It will push, test and exceed your limitations while making you stronger than you’ve ever been.
- Don’t ever hesitate to ask a question, either on this site or in person. Everyone wants to help in any way they can.
- Your current fitness level, age, weight, gender or injuries will not affect your ability to CrossFit, but you must have the right mindset. We can scale a workout to fit anyone’s needs.