Rates and Discounts
Memberships are month-to-month. Your monthly membership will be due by the 1st of each month unless prior arrangements have been made.
We offer one FREE session for first time visitors who are unfamiliar with CrossFit. This free session will be conducted on Saturdays at 9:00 a.m., or just contact us so we can set up a time for you that will work. We will explain what CrossFit is, why we do it and how.
Our rates and the return on your investment are extremely low compared to personal trainers and regular ”mirrors and machines” gyms. At a regular gym it’s up to your individual drive, and ability to perform the moves correctly to get results. Each session at CrossFit Unstoppable is preprogrammed and guided by a CrossFit trainer. You will never workout alone and most people see and feel the results in a matter of a week or two.
CrossFit works, there is no debating that. It is not easy, ”no success is without sacrifice”. Joining a CrossFit facility is an investment in maintaining a fit and healthy lifestyle no matter where it is located.
*Beginning January 1, CFU will only be offering Unlimited memberships. If you have been a member for the past two years, you know that these rates are significantly lower than what I previously offered. My family and I, because of the success of both CrossFit Unstoppable and Mid-MO Fitness, wanted to do something for our members. Thank you for your understanding.
CrossFit Unstoppable Rates
- Unlimited Class Membership: $105 per month
- Couple Unlimited: $180 per month
- Family Unlimited(must live in same household-up to 4, each additional is $50): $250
- Punchcard…10 sessions – $90 (must be used within 3 months of date of issuance and have gone through the CF101 class)
The Unlimited Class Memberships will allow you to attend regular classes, TECS WODS, CFU Barbell, open gyms, special nutritional seminars, specialty clinics or other events not on the current schedule.
*There are NO refunds for unused memberships and members must notify Debbie in writing by the 25th of each month if he/she desires to change their membership status.
- CrossFit 101 Course (2 hour training session + Unlimited classes for rest of month): $99.00
- CrossFit 101 Individual Course (2 hour training session + Unlimited classes for rest of month): $125
- One-on-One Training Session: $20/30 minutes
- Drop in rate: $10
- The ”Drop-In” rate is ONLY for people who are experienced CrossFitters; perhaps someone in town for a few days. This athlete should have a working knowledge of the 9 Foundational Movements and be able to demonstrate them efficiently and effectively.
We accept cash, check or Debit/Credit cards($2.50 service fee).
*Taxes and WODTogether fees are included in the monthly price.